Window focus testing

Duane Clark fpga at
Mon Feb 5 16:55:25 CST 2007

Is it possible to do window focus testing in Wine conformance tests? Or
does the windows not being mapped mean that this testing cannot be done?
Or maybe I am doing something completely wrong; which is likely ;)

I am specifically trying to test window focus in this bug:
As mentioned in the bug, I turned the treeview conformance test into a
standalone test with a mapped window, and added testing that does show
focus behavior. But so far I have not been able to get it to give good
results in a Wine conformance test.