RasError.h? Where is this or does it not exist?

John Smith xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:04:11 CST 2007

Hey all,
I cannot find the raserror.h file.   I have tried looking around the wine
directories to no avail. A find ./wine -name raserror.h -type f -print
turns up nothing.  Am I looking in the wrong spot or in the wrong way?  I
really want to think that the file isn't there but I can't rule out that I'm
not somewhat stupid =P.  So I appeal to you such wise guys as you are.

Sorry for the dumb question, I just would hate to make the file if it
already exists somewhere.

Regards,
John Klehm