[2] wineshelllink: Keep using the slash as path separator.

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Thu Feb 8 14:20:52 CST 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 16:38:07 Vitaliy Margolen wrote:

> And creates invalid menu entries. Did you test this patch with
> multi-level menu structure? When I tried your patch it created all menu
> entries in the top level menu, with the name like:

Strange, I tested the patch extensively before sending it including
multilevel menu structures. It showed no differences for paths without
dashes and fixed paths with dashes for me. I just tested it again and
still produces the correct results here. I even tried /bin/bash instead
of /bin/sh but I can't reproduce what you're seeing.

Could you send me a good and a bad tarball created like this?

tar zcvf good.tar.gz \
  $HOME/.local/share/applications \
  $HOME/.local/share/desktop-directories \
  $HOME/.config/menus/applications-merged

 -Hans