comtctl32 : updown : Getter and Setter Tests for Updown control

Dan Kegel dank06 at kegel.com
Mon Feb 12 00:23:52 CST 2007

I haven't looked at what James was talking about, but I noticed three things:

You have a typo 'sohuld'.

You should use the same filename as before, but increment the number
in the filename.

You might consider using the expect() macro I've been encouraging
the other cs130 students to use, it makes the repeated ok() calls a bit
more readable (IMHO, we'll see if others agree).
- Dan