AppDB performance issue

Nick Law nlaw at nildram.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 19:32:31 CST 2007

Tony Lambregts wrote:
> Chris Morgan wrote:

>>> I have noticed this too and it is very annoying. Yes www.winehq.org
>>> qpdb.winehq.or and bugs.winehq.org are all on the same server.
>>>
>>> Winehq and bugzilla are quite snappy but the AppDB is a pig now.
>>>
>>> I have know idea what is wrong
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Tony Lambregst
>>>

>> Are particular pages slow? I'm not seeing slow page loads to the main
>> page or to an application version page from here, a few seconds for
>> each.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> I see it when doing administration ie accepting or rejectiong applications and
> versions (maybe its the way we send emails).
>

> --
>
> Tony Lambregts
> .

Yes, ditto. Logging in to do admin tasks, but not only that, if I click on the link in an email from somebody that has posted to the WoW  2.0.x page it will take 30 seconds for the page to appear.

I just posted some replies to the wow page and then clicked on the link in the email and it took 84 seconds for the page to appear. It find it seems to be more frequent now, maybe every other page or 1 in three pages are very slow.

Nick