Starting work on wine (Direct X Help)

Nathan Williams nathan.andrew.williams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 20:39:30 CST 2007

Yeah, I'm not too interested in the sound right now, but I aim to work on
that eventually.

As for managed mode, unless I'm mangling the wine terminology, what i mean
is that it will only show up if I use a command such as:

wine explorer /desktop=foo,640x480 CARM95.EXE

I'll do some looking into the GetDC calls now.
Thank you!

--
Nathan