AppDB performance issue

Nick Law nlaw at nildram.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 04:06:24 CST 2007

Do you click on the links in the emails received from appdb at winehq.org
to take you to the posts on the WoW AppDB page ? That's where I often
see the problem. For instance this is a link to your recent post
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=6482&mode=nested#Comment-18117
which takes over a minute to load, then 5 minutes later I try again and
it loads in < 2secs.

Nick