test.winehq.com status

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 00:36:29 CST 2007

Lei Zhang wrote:
> On 1/31/07, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Felix Nawothnig wrote:
>> > Hi. Anyone knows what happened to test.winehq.com/data? There has been
>> > no new crossbuilds for quite some time now...
>> >
>> > Felix
>> >

>> Hi,
>>
>> I did sent an email to Paul Millar, but no reply yet. You can see what
>> goes
>> wrong with the build btw.:
>>
>> http://quisquiliae.ph.gla.ac.uk/crossbuild-logs/
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Paul.
>>

> Any news? It's been a couple weeks...

Hi,

Maybe we should start thinking (again) of having several sources for the
winetest executable. The only issue I'm seeing there is that the builds could be
different (if build by different people at an unknown time of the day/state of
GIT) hence test.winehq.org should make a distinction as well (to not compare
apples with pears).

Cheers,

Paul.