[1/10] - [10/10] WineD3D

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Wed Feb 14 16:05:17 CST 2007

Luke Bratch napsal(a):
>> Wow, great work!!!!! 3DMark 2006 with fbo looks
> realy coool!! And some
>> Nvidia SDK demos are completly fixed!
>
> How did you test 3DMark2006?  When I try and run it,
> it tells me I need Pixel Shader 2.0 support.
>
> I have UseGLSL set to enabled and OffscreenRenderMode
> set to fbo, and the Pixel Shader 2 test in 3DMark03
> works fine.

Yes, but after accept this error message i can select some test and run
benchmark, i have full version v102. I can't run any PS3 HDR test, GT1
and GT2 tests are almost perfect, but very slow (fbo is slower than
backbuffer, so I am not using it in other applications), you should also
disable post procesing (very very slow) in 3DMark. Here are some
screenshots with latest wine and latest Stefan patches:
http://62.240.181.87/Mirek/3DMark2006/

PS: I have GF 6800GS, Core 2 Duo X6800 at 3700MHz and about 2 FPS, but it
works! :)

Mirek