Wine and menu integration

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at
Fri Feb 16 14:27:17 CST 2007

It does work in Ubuntu fine, which should conversely mean it works with any
other gnome menu standard desktop. *should should should*. And in Feisty
when you say always open this type of program (exe in this case) to use
wine, it sticks and now I can just double-click and I'm in. Any Distro using
the latest dev release of Gnome should be able to do this (don't know about
pre this.)