Google Summer of Code 2007

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 17:07:40 CST 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 16:21, Tom Wickline wrote:
> I see Google is going to do there summer of code again this year :-)

Yup, let's see what it will bring this year.

> They plan to start accepting applications in March, so now would be
> the time for us to propose new projects and review the ones we have
> already listed on the Wiki for interested applicants?

I'm not at all convinced anymore that DirectPlay is a SoC scope. I _might_
consider giving that a dash myself, but only if I manage to get some more
groundwork covered on the wire protocol side of things.

I've updated the Wiki page and removed the proposals that were successful last
year.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/