dbghelp: Match the crc for debug link files in elf_locate_debug_link so that we get the correct debug file before trying to parse it.

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 19 10:24:18 CST 2007

Robert Shearman a écrit :

> Keep the debuglink elf_file_map mapped until after
> elf_new_public_symbols is called, otherwise we could use unmapped memory.

this is still not the full valid solution... what should be done is:
when we search for a given section, we should look first in the original
.so, then, if not found, in the .gnu_debuglink one...
your patch only covers the case where all relevant information is to be
found in the .gnu_debuglink file, which is not guaranteed
A+