AppDB performance issue

Nick Law nlaw at nildram.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 07:49:54 CST 2007

I still find appdb really slow 60 seconds to view some pages, post on
the forums etc.... It's driving me nuts to the point I've gone back to
real life for a while as it's less frustrating. BTW this problems exists
on systems separated by over 100 miles (but same login account) so it
not hardware at my end.

I'll check back now and again to see if it's fixed.

Apart from that, keep up the good work devs, wine's functionality is
improving all the time but appdb needs fixing.

Cheers
Nick