a big fan of your work

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 12:37:55 CST 2007

--- Jeffrey Sabarese <core5fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed, and use the "ies4linux"
> ( here for more info if you're unfamiliar with it:
> ), but though it works VERY well launching from the
> Fedora Terminal

I don't think you need ies4linux. At least in the
current wine version you could just download ie6 (sp1)
from the microsoft site (and I guess have a good look
at the terms of use -- though I think you already
agreed to them with running ies4linux) and run the
installer - it gets the thing installed properly

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.