We should have a .desktop file for the Uninstaller application

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Feb 25 23:26:40 CST 2007

James Liggett wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 20:29 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
>> As it is, most people don't even know this handy uninstaller applet
>> exists.  So let's fix that.
> Good idea. And while we're at it, why not one for winecfg too?
>
> James

I was actually thinking about automatically creating those and other
entries from wineshelllink whenever it creates Wine menu entry for the
first time. However it would have to be aware of the WINEPREFIX and
create separate entries for at least winecfg and uninstaller.

So it's kind of defeats the propose of making it easy.

Vitaliy.