[1/12] - [12/12] WineD3D (multithreading)

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Mon Feb 26 15:52:48 CST 2007

Stefan Dösinger napsal(a):
> Am Montag 26 Februar 2007 19:58 schrieb Mirek:
>> Hi, this series of patches broke some textures in TES IV: Oblivion,
>> should I create bug in winebugs? I tried some other apps, they looks ok.
>> (bug is here after patch 7/12 and 8/12).
> Which patch breaks oblivion? Can you describe the kind of breakage?
>
> *cough* That game seems to be really picky *cough*

Patch number 7 and 8 (after patch 7 game crashed, after patch 8 it works
normal but with graphical problems). I have Core 2 Duo CPU and SMP
enabled, Nvidia GF6800GS with latest stable drivers.

Here are some screenshots:
http://headline.czela.net/Mirek/wine/TES%20IV:%20Oblivion/regression/

2007-02-26-224223.jpg is for comparsion.

This is realy strange, because after I do some spells (graphical efects)
in game it just recover to normal state (everything looks like before).