wininet: Constify a formal parameter of CommitURLCacheEntry{A|W}() (Resend)

Andrew Talbot Andrew.Talbot at
Mon Feb 26 16:20:20 CST 2007

James Hawkins wrote:

> On 2/26/07, Andrew Talbot <Andrew.Talbot at> wrote:
>> What is wrong with this patch, please?
> This isn't how it's defined in the SDK headers.

Am I right in thinking that for non-embedded-CE versions of Windows the
lpHeaderInfo variable of CommitURLCacheEntry() is now a LPCTSTR? In which
case, I presume that the comment about the ascii version requiring a LPBYTE
is now wrong: the "A" version should now have a LPCSTR and the "W" version,

-- Andy.