kernel32: Implement ReplaceFileA/ReplaceFileW

Felix Nawothnig flexo at holycrap.org
Mon Feb 26 21:30:41 CST 2007

Erich Hoover wrote:
> Is the attached more like what you're looking for?

I did some investigation and... actually I'm looking for an equivalent
to the linux splice syscall. Win32 is the most braindead API ever. Duh.

The "right" way would probably to do the copying yourself by
read/write.. but I dunno. Your code looks solid at the first glance.

Three things:
  - I'd remove the FILE_SHARE_DELETE and FILE_SHARE_WRITE.
  - Use MoveFile instead of CopyFile/DeleteFile at the end?
  - Are you sure you're supposed to set ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER no matter
    what bad happens? If the function which failed already set LE you
    should probably keep it...

Felix