fc4 rpms

Bill Medland billmedland at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 28 10:00:33 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-28-02 at 09:43 +0100, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:17:04 -0800
> Bill Medland <billmedland at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> > Is there any chance that someone with the ability can create the fedora
> > core 4 wine rpms for version 0.9.30?
> >
> > Bill Medland
>
> If you want to I can upgrade the spec in fedora cvs to the newest versions as
> well. It is sad that I cannot push builds for fc 3 and fc 4 anymore I might put
> builds on my webpage if the audience is big enough...
>
> - Andreas

Thanks but that's no help for me; I guess I'll just build for myself.

Actually it's for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Server and Desktop for
redistribution.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to become totally au fait with the
more advanced stuff in the spec files, but I guess I need to bite the
bullet.

Thanks, anyway

Bill