Unknown issue with test.winehq.org

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:15:55 CST 2007

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So finally we have a working winetest executable and the test.winehq.org
> scripts should be able to handle the new reports.
>
> Could someone have a look what the issue currently is on the webserver
> as I've sent several reports (a few hours ago) and they are not handled
> yet?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

Hi,

I think I've found the issue.

The error dissect outputs is something like:

/wine/winetest/queue/errAfg8T: no start line:4789: ntdll:exception done (5)

when looking at the report file I see that with a newer version of the ntdll
exception tests we suddenly have 2 lines:

exception: 42 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
exception: 279 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 5 failures), 0 skipped.

The first one triggers the 'end of this test' in dissect. The second one is thus
not accepted as dissect expects a 'start' line (and a line in between actually).

The question now is: should dissect handle these cases or is this particular
test-case wrong?

Cheers,

Paul.