RFC: OpenAL32.dll thunk -- demacroized

Nick Burns adger44 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 05:06:02 CST 2007

Here is my OpenAL32.dll thunk demacroized. Sorry this took so long --
finally got some time with the break.

This is basically the same patch as before -- supports the same
functionality and all -- but no more cool macros (of doom)
(~500 lines -> ~1500 lines)

I have added as many extensions as I could find to this thunk.
(no idea on where these extensions are available)

I would like to fix up the extension handling at some point (basically it
needs to be more like OpenGL)

I would like any comments on this patch
And would hopefully like to get it in wine

- Nick