dlls/opengl32/wgl.c: minor dealloc fix

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 04:58:40 CST 2007

On Tuesday 02 January 2007 02:40, Nick Burns wrote:

> However, this seems dangerous if you wanted to take any of that code and
> run it under windows (but im guessing xp and 2k work this way -- and few
> people use 95/98/me anymore)

There are win98 tests run on test.winehq.org. You can check there if the
HeapFree() works there.

> Where is a good place for api docs other than the MSDN? (and no source does
> not count as good api docs)

I'm afraid the Wine source is the most complete win32 api doc apart from MSDN.

> It seems like Microsoft should be notified of incorrect/incomplete api docs
> -- so they can correct them
> (but sadly this is a huge thankless task...)

I sort of doubt they'll fix it for us. They didn't fix it for the EU.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/