[SPAM] Re: Looking for sound testers

* * richardvoigt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:46:27 CST 2007

On 1/2/07, SorinN <nemes.sorin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I dont know what you do there guys but ..BEFORE last ALSA related upgrade (
> ubuntu feisty ) foobar2000 under  wine cannot play mp3 files - AFTER the
> upgrade ( 2 files I think ) foobar2000 play my files and work EXACT like
> foobar2000 under XP.
>
> I use right now wine 0.9.27
>
> Good job.
>
> Sorin
>
> 2007/1/2, Alex Villací­s Lasso <a_villacis at palosanto.com>:
> > Neil Skrypuch escribió:

With Galactic Civilizations 2 Dark Avatar (just posted three patches
that make it run mostly ok), everything sounds great.  Only glitching
I have is when I break into the debugger, even with a ton of trace
output the sound is still smooth.

This is using the git version, but it's been nice and smooth in
several different versions I've pulled in the last two weeks.