appdb rating inflation

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Wed Jan 3 15:09:14 CST 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 19:37, Jeremy White wrote:
> If multiplayer support is broken, how on earth can a
> game be considered anything but bronze?  A huge chunk
> of the functionality is missing!

I'd still hold that this depends on the game. Anyway, you're right in

What I'd like to see, though, would be an even closer link of appdb to
bugzilla. Like "Bug #something prevents app x from being rated 'silver'", or
something like that. Only if bugs are available, of course, but I think
this'd give (prospective) wine developers a better idea what needs to be
fixed in order to get an app to work with Wine.

Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Will code for cotton.