Instructions for creating the tests directory

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Fri Jan 5 13:08:14 CST 2007

Bill Medland <billmedland at> writes:

> Is there any documentation on how to set up the tests directory for an
> existing dll?  I couldn't see anything about the tests directory in the
> wiki and the stuff in the developer's guide presupposes that the test
> directory exists.

These days all you have to do is create the, git-add it if
you are using git, then run tools/make_makefiles at the top-level, it
will take care of everything (and you don't need to submit these
changes as part of your patch, I'll re-run make_makefiles on my

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at