Humus Water demo vs FBOs

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at
Tue Jan 9 00:51:04 CST 2007

Here's a demo that breaks FBOs:
Also download:

You'll notice all the glClear calls fail [ or at least a lot of them ].
That's because the framebuffer is incomplete at that point -
checkFBOstatus() should be called before glClear, as well as drawprim to

I think the call that fails is the clear call in the drawFrame()
function of the app - the others set a 0 depth stencil buffer
immediately prior, while this one is probably using wined3d's initial
depth fbo. I think the Framework sets EnableAutoDepthStencil, so that an
fbo is created. It probably ends up being a different size from the
color fbo, which breaks a framebuffer completeness requirement.