WinZip regression

martin pilka mpilka at
Thu Jan 11 13:10:08 CST 2007

automated CxTest testing shows WinZip regression:

Jan 8 - WinZip ran 9 times (5 Francois + 4 Jozef), all succeeded

Jan 9 - WinZip ran 1 time (Francois), failed with
(Out of resources error, unable to continue)

Jan 10 - WinZip ran 2 times (1 Francois + 1 Jozef), both failed with same

So there is a regression between Jan 8 and Jan 9 - unfortunately, I do not
know GIT_ID. Should I create bug for this?

If you want to join Wine automated testing process, go to and install CxTest.