WinZip regression

martin pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 11 13:10:08 CST 2007

Hello,
automated CxTest testing shows WinZip regression:

Jan 8 - WinZip ran 9 times (5 Francois + 4 Jozef), all succeeded

Jan 9 - WinZip ran 1 time (Francois), failed with
http://www.cxtest.org/triage/failures?dl=364121
(Out of resources error, unable to continue)

Jan 10 - WinZip ran 2 times (1 Francois + 1 Jozef), both failed with same
screenshot

So there is a regression between Jan 8 and Jan 9 - unfortunately, I do not
know GIT_ID. Should I create bug for this?

If you want to join Wine automated testing process, go to
http://www.cxtest.org/download and install CxTest.

Martin