New list subscriber - Question about gdi:widenpath

Laurent Vromman laurent at
Sat Jan 13 08:17:47 CST 2007

I took a look this morning to gdi32 source code. I think i'll be able to
make a priliminary working version, partially implemented.

I have already created a account to add the application in AppDB, I will
do it as soon as possible.