Getting GTK/W32 applications to run

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Jan 15 02:49:37 CST 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 22:30, Peter Gerwinski wrote:

> Since both WINE and pango/GTK are free software, I am confident that
> these problems will be solved in the long run. I hope that you can
> use my observations.

Thank you for your elaborate diagnosis. This is probably related to the
problem Mono has on Wine because it also uses Pango/GTK. Does it help if
you install MS core fonts?

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34153&package_id=56408

It would be good if you could put your findings in a bug in Bugzilla (there
may already exist a bug for this, otherwise you can open a new one).

 -Hans