Dead links

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:34:31 CST 2007

On 1/19/07, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:

> I found some dead links on WineHQ. hat should we do about them? Does
> anyone want to hunt them down to see if they have simply moved
> elsewhere? There are also a bunch of dead links related to the Wine
> mailing lists. We cannot simply remove those :-(

I have plans to run the linklint script you wrote a couple years back
and fix as many errors as possible. it will be at least a month before
I can start on this, Ive got a couple issues remaining here at home to
take care of first then I should have the time.

http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2003/06/0325.html

Tom