make crosstest broken (tmarshal)

Stefan Leichter Stefan.Leichter at camLine.com
Thu Jan 25 05:12:29 CST 2007

Alexandre Julliard schrieb:
> Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> writes:
>
>> The problem is related to the fact that i'm doing out of tree builds.
>> Therefore i have three directories:
>> 1. wine-git : the source tree
>> 2. wine-build : the normal build (unix)
>> 3. wine-mingw : the cross compile build
>
> If you are doing a cross-compile build then you don't need to use
> crosstest, a simple make will build the tests as PE binaries. "make
> crosstest" is meant for people who want to quickly build a PE test
> inside the normal tree, without the complexity of a separate build
> tree.

What parameters do i need to pass to configure for this case. If i do it
like Paul Millar descripted it

../wine-git/configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc \
-with-wine-tools=../wine-build

in http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-December/053069.html
get get the same problem (no tmarshal.h) as posted in my first mail.

--
Thanks Stefan