Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sun Jan 28 17:47:41 CST 2007

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 03:38:26PM +0100, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> > Now all I need is some snow...
> Nothing easier than that, just get back to Europe, we're drowning in it... ;)

Heh, that's the problem with living in Switzerland. It's not in Europe
so they don't have snow when we do. Though what I heard is that until
very recently there was really not much snow in France either.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.