[lostwages] Update download-deb page with better information, error fixes

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Tue Jan 30 10:43:50 CST 2007

On Di, 2007-01-30 at 01:09 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> +
> +<p>While there is currently no Wine package explicitly designed for
> the 64-bit version
> +of Ubuntu, there are several hacks that can be used to install the
> 32-bit package
> +into the 64-bit distribution and have it function normally.  See
> +<a href="https://wiki.ubuntu.com/I386WineInAmd64">this page on the
> Ubuntu wiki</a>
> +for more details.</p>

IMHO, a link to our own Wiki should be placed on the download-deb page

And as a Note on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/I386WineInAmd64 and

The provided automatic installation script includes the sidenet-script.
Please include a BIG WARNING, that this is never supported by winehq
and the users need a clean wine, before they ask for help on #winehq
or wine-users at winehq.org

You mention sidenet on that page:
"If you followed the manual instructions you need to install the Sidenet
This is wrong. Please remove that line!

Even, when the sidenet-script might help some users to run an app,
"you need to install the Sidenet script" is wrong!

By by ... Detlef