advapi32: Fix prototypes for StartServiceCtrlDispatcher[AW]

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Wed Jan 31 04:42:54 CST 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> Please ignore this patch. There are subtle differences between GCC and MSC I didn't
> notice at the moment of producing this patch. It would be better to keep it local
> in my own repos. ;-)
> > -BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA( LPSERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA servent )
> > +BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA(CONST LPSERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA servent)

Maybe your troubles come from the fact that this should be:

BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA(CONST SERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA* servent)

The former means that you are not allowed to modify the servent pointer,
while the latter means you are not allowed to modify the structure
pointed to by servent.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.