advapi32: Fix prototypes for StartServiceCtrlDispatcher[AW]

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Jan 31 04:42:54 CST 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> Please ignore this patch. There are subtle differences between GCC and MSC I didn't
> notice at the moment of producing this patch. It would be better to keep it local
> in my own repos. ;-)
[...]
> > -BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA( LPSERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA servent )
> > +BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA(CONST LPSERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA servent)

Maybe your troubles come from the fact that this should be:

BOOL WINAPI StartServiceCtrlDispatcherA(CONST SERVICE_TABLE_ENTRYA* servent)

The former means that you are not allowed to modify the servent pointer,
while the latter means you are not allowed to modify the structure
pointed to by servent.

                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.