wine 0.9.39: Calysto v1.4 NULL dereference reports

Domagoj Babic babic.domagoj at
Mon Jul 2 05:15:37 CDT 2007

My front-end (LLVM) refused to cooperate - I can't compile server and dlls
into the LLVM intermediate form.

I will try again when I update to the new LLVM version in about a month.

        Domagoj Babic