Parallels Wine dlls rebuilt with mingw for your testing

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:57:14 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have went through the code changes of d3d8 in parallels.
And done a diff with 0.9.36 code, there are almost no changes.
There are some changes for checking certain functions while loading the dll.
They have put code in the getting of registry keys in the DllMain.
These are changes noticed in d3d8.
Will see the rest of the code?
Got some other work....

bye,