Parallels Wine DLLs

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:18:23 CDT 2007

On 7/3/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:
> Nick Dobrovolskiy confirmed that the version he sent me is their current
> development version rather than the version they used to ship Parallels 3.0.
> I think thats ok for us. Any objections?

I think we should make it clear to them that while they don't have to
guy us the source, they have to give a copy of the buildable source or
at least an offer to each person that gets a license. They really need
to setup some sort of system to make sure that releases are tagged and
if a user with a valid licenses wants a copy, they can get access to
it. They are trying so we don't want to come off sounding
unreasonable.

--
Steven Edwards