Ubuntu starting to support windows autorun.inf on cd-rom insertion!

leszek leszek.hanusz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:21:32 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your constructives criticisms.

I was thinking more about putting the wine path in a gconf key so that
you can specify it directly.
Trying to search the path using the methods you described can be used
then as a fallback when the key is not present or invalid.

> I would say that please have a look at wine module code in guidance.
> for checking whether wine has been installed or not.
> and to get its path.

What is "wine module code" ?
I tried grepping the wine source code for cedega and cxoffice but found nothing.
Please point me in the good direction.

Regards,
Hanusz Leszek