Ubuntu starting to support windows autorun.inf on cd-rom insertion!

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jul 3 18:41:34 CDT 2007

> What is "wine module code" ?
> I tried grepping the wine source code for cedega and cxoffice but found
> nothing. Please point me in the good direction.
I think whats meant here is one of the 3 wine flavors installed in the package
manager. You don't find any trace of cedega or crossover in wine itself.
However, inside crossover you will find a wine binary in
crossover_install_dir/bin/wine, which you can use like normal wine to run
a .exe in the default bottle in crossover. There are some additional
environment variables to configure crossover specific things like the bottle
to run the app in. No idea about cedega, but I'd expect it to work
simmilarly.