Direct3D Game test framework

martin pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 5 07:47:41 CDT 2007

Hello Stefan!

> We don't have to transfer all the rendering screenshots over VNC though.
> I am CCing Martin Pilka on this, maybe he can give us some more insight.

I apologize for late answer - I was (and still am) ill. However, now I read

* Ability to regularly benchmark certain parts of game (and thus Wine, which
is involved) in clean environment and submit raw data results to server

* On the server, process submitted data and present them via web in user
friendly form; support for pointing to regressions (and finding regression
patches) would be nice

Did I miss some important aspect? Feel free to comment.

I try package you created with Francois soon. Then I have a meeting with other
guys who also work on CxTest, we try to find way how CxTest could meet goals
we define here.

Martin