Call for win16 tests

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Jul 5 16:57:11 CDT 2007

As Andreas Mohr pointed out a while back,
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2005-August/039602.html
we really need a win16 test suite to make sure our
win16 support doesn't rot.  As far as I know, nobody's
managed to get win16 tests into the tree, presumably
because the build process or maybe stdio for win16
tests hasn't been figured out.

So I've asked intern Jennifer Lai to try to merge all the win16
tests people have posted over the years together,
and demonstrate how to build them using openwatcom.

I've only found three submitted 16 bit tests so far:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2006-November/052479.html
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2004-October/013267.html
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2004-October/013268.html
Anyone know of any more?

(e.g. Andreas, could you send us the trove of 16 bit tests
you were talking about?)

Thanks,
Dan