Random X errors caused by recent cursor patch

Vitaly N. Zadunaisky programmer at master-kniga.ru
Fri Jul 6 08:36:25 CDT 2007

Subject: Using Win32 apllication under wine.

Using wine for running win32 applications we met the problem.

The origin error is:
X Error of failed request:  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  54 (X_FreePixmap)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x2a029f9
   Serial number of failed request:  105496

After this error application crashes.
The error appears when menu items is selected for some action.

The patch described in
apparently helps us.

Great thanks!

But it's still not fixed in current release 0.9.40, as I can understand.

   Good luck. good-bye.

Yours faithfully Vitaly