Random X errors caused by recent cursor patch

Vitaly N. Zadunaisky programmer at master-kniga.ru
Fri Jul 6 08:36:25 CDT 2007

Subject: Using Win32 apllication under wine.

Using wine for running win32 applications we met the problem.

The origin error is:
X Error of failed request:  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  54 (X_FreePixmap)
   Resource id in failed request:  0x2a029f9
   Serial number of failed request:  105496

After this error application crashes.
The error appears when menu items is selected for some action.

The patch described in
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-April/055637.html
apparently helps us.

Great thanks!

But it's still not fixed in current release 0.9.40, as I can understand.

   Good luck. good-bye.

Yours faithfully Vitaly