[5/5] WineD3D: Implement high order patches

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Sat Jul 7 17:35:59 CDT 2007

Am Freitag, 6. Juli 2007 21:37 schrieb H. Verbeet:
> On 06/07/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> > The right list this time
>
> I realize this has already been committed, but is there no way to
> split tesselate_rectpatch() up a bit into smaller functions? It's
> rather huge at the moment.
Ya, it perhaps could / should be split up, but I haven't found a splitup I
liked. The most tempting thing would be to move the function parsing the
feedback data into a separate function, since the code sort of exists two
times. But the two versions are too different, so that doesn't really work.

There are other things too which could be moved, but I'm not sure if that
would make the code more readable. One big function which does things step by
step vs a few smaller functions which disturbs the readflow.