dinput: Convert IDirectInput into multi-interface object.

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Jul 12 03:30:34 CDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2007 06:51 schrieb Vitaliy Margolen:
> Fixes bug 5920.
> ---
>  dlls/dinput/dinput_main.c    |  467
>  6 +-
Did you test which interfaces can be QueryInterfaced from which interface? In
theory all interfaces should be queryable from all interfaces, but in
practise Microsoft violates their own COM rules in ddraw, so I'd expect them
to do so in other DirectX DLLs. In DDraw we do not(yet) implement the
restrictions, but we have some todo_wine tests to document it.