Make visible mdi client window before as Switch Maximized MDI Children test will be activated. [try2]

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Fri Jul 13 09:36:58 CDT 2007

"Anatoly Lyutin" <vostok at etersoft.ru> wrote:

> I have asked that I can not understand why in test expected and obtained message does not coincide and test does not
> fail. Ex.:
> msg.c:3285:expected 0008 - actual 0008
> msg.c:3285:expected 0281 - actual 0007
> msg.c:3285:expected 0281 - actual 0007
> msg.c:3285:expected 8005 - actual 0007
>
> Why distinction between the expected and the obtained messages leads to fail in another tests but not fail in this
> place?

If a message is marked as optional it can be skipped without causing the test
to fail.

> > I see 2 failures in your test in the run under W2k3, and 3 failures under
> > XP in the logs referenced above.
> >
> That's right. But there 2 failures are not mine ( More precisely they directly do not concern to my test. ) These are
> tests for creation MDI children. Not switching.

Here are the failures I see in
http://test.winehq.org/data/200707121000/2003_W2K3-SE-SP2/user32:msg.txt

msg.c:3252: Test failed: Create maximized visible 1st MDI child window(Switch test): the msg 0x0081 was expected, but
got msg 0x0024 instead
msg.c:3271: Test failed: Create maximized visible 2nd MDI child 2 window(Switch test): the msg 0x0083 was expected, but
got msg 0x0024 instead

Same failures exist in the XP run, plus another one:

msg.c:3285: Test failed: Child not switch correctly

--
Dmitry.