[4/6] WineD3D: Attempt to clean up fbos only if a gl surface is destroyed

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:13:59 CDT 2007

On 18/07/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> This code does not really have a home. For one part the device is in
> charge of managing the gl fbos, on the other hand this is gl surface
> specific code and should go into IWineD3DSurface::Release.

No, the surface release code shouldn't know about render targets,
FBOs, etc. (It's not really surface specific either, other than that
the pointers we're cleaning up happen to be surfaces.)
The device gets notified when resources of a certain type are
destroyed here, so it can do extra cleanup on it's internal
structures, so this is the correct place to do this kind of stuff.