Another report of infection. Time to integrate antivirus support?

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Tue Jul 24 07:28:31 CDT 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007 17:05:38 Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 07:00:11AM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > Say, whatever happened to that SoC project
> > to integrate antivirus support?  Looks like he made
> > quite a bit of progress:
> >

> > Stories like this
> >
> >s-on-your.html make me think we really need to get that integrated.
> He delivered a working solution at the end and promised to add it,
> but never did in the end.

For all I know, Chris got hit by real life. It might be a nice thing for
somebody new to wine to start on. Updating it to current wine and getting it

Dan, you might want to make that a blueprint on launchpad, perhaps? (Or anyone
else who can edit the Wine launchpad project)

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member