[inkobj 2/2] Add stub test for inkobj.dll Try #2 with attachment

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:38:44 CDT 2007

John Klehm wrote:
> Adds directory, makefile.in, and c file for  simple test.  This test tries
> to do LoadLibrary("inkobj.dll").
>
> I apologize for forgetting the attachment.
>
> Regards,
> John

Hi,

Are you planning on having more tests? It seems a lot of overkill if you just
want to see if the library can be loaded/unloaded.

The loadlibrary also doesn't make much sense as inkobj is already imported
(Makefile.in). If it can't be loaded the test will not even run.

Are you also sure that this dll exists on every platform we run tests on
(win98....Vista)?

Cheers,

Paul.