[inkobj 2/2] Add stub test for inkobj.dll Try #2 with attachment

John Klehm xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:52:28 CDT 2007

On 7/30/07, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> John Klehm wrote:
> > Adds directory, makefile.in, and c file for  simple test.  This test tries
> > to do LoadLibrary("inkobj.dll").
> >
> > I apologize for forgetting the attachment.
> >
> > Regards,
> > John

> Hi,
>
> Are you planning on having more tests? It seems a lot of overkill if you just
> want to see if the library can be loaded/unloaded.

Yes I am planning on adding more tests.

> The loadlibrary also doesn't make much sense as inkobj is already imported
> (Makefile.in). If it can't be loaded the test will not even run.

I was just shooting for a minimal basic test.  The main thing I wanted
to get in this patch was the basic testing structure (directory,
makefile, and whatnot).

> Are you also sure that this dll exists on every platform we run tests on
> (win98....Vista)?

No this dll should only work on Windows 2000 and above (atleast that's
what the ms windows one supports).  I'm not sure about how to limit it
if it needs to be.

Thanks for the feedback,
John =)