Direct3D Game test framework

martin pilka mpilka at codeweavers.com
Tue Jul 31 09:42:58 CDT 2007

Hello Stefan,

link works, I was able to run your test. Installation is ok, however test
itself ends with '3DMark Error': '3DMark needs DirectX 7 and proper drivers
installed in order to run'. This happens without CxTest as well, with
latest WineHq. Note that DirectX7 or newer is correctly detected during
installation process.

Is it a bug in my configuration, or did I hit some Wine error?

Thanks,
Martin